Christian Laurent Luxury Micellar Water with Colloidal Goldface and Eyes Make-Up Remover
LUXURY MICELLAR WATER WITH COLLOIDAL GOLD FACE & EYES MAKE-UP REMOVER is a professional product intended for thorough cleansing of every skin type. Thanks to the PURE CELLULAR FUSIONª technology, even waterproof eye and face make-up is removed gently, yet effectively, without the need for rubbing the skin.
WHATÕS THE SECRET OF POUR LA BEAUTƒ LUXURY MICELLAR WATER WITH COLLOIDAL GOLD FACE & EYES MAKE-UP REMOVER?
Its extraordinary and innovative formulation contains COLLOIDAL GOLD which strengthens and smooths the skin, giving it a soft and velvety texture. The presence of DAMASK ROSE EXTRACT and PROVITAMIN B5 has a firming, refreshing and soothing effect on the delicate skin of eye and face area. LUXURY MICELLAR WATER MAKE-UP REMOVERÕs ingredients show antioxidant properties, which enables the skin to be deeply cleansed and ready for more skincare routines. Active agents protect the skin from excessive dehydration and accelerate its regeneration. Applying the special PURE CELLULAR FUSIONª technology allows one-motion skin cleansing through on-the-spot absorption into the epidermis, making the skin fully cleansed and regenerated.
¥ Skin gets smooth and soft to the touch.
¥ Active ingredients soothe any irritation.
¥ Skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed.
LUXURY MICELLAR WATER WITH COLLOIDAL GOLD FACE & EYES MAKE-UP REMOVER guarantees instant cleansing and calming of delicate skin.
HOW TO USE POUR LA BEAUTƒ LUXURY MICELLAR WATER WITH COLLOIDAL GOLD FACE & EYES MAKE-UP REMOVER?
Use morning and evening or if necessary. Apply a small amount onto cotton pad. Cleanse the face, eyes and neck. In case of waterproof make-up, press the pad against the spot that needs to be cleansed and hold for a few seconds.
Volume: 500 ml
We are dedicated to bringing you a wonderful shopping experience, We are confident you'll find our products to be of the highest quality. If you are not completely satisfied with a product, you may return it to our warehouse for a complete refund or you can visit our store for an exchange or in-store credit.
To return/exchange a product to evelinecosmeticsusa.com
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the reason for the return. We will get back to you within 2 business days, to inform you if the return is approved or not.
Mail your return using a traceable ground shipping method (we recommend UPS or the U.S. Postal Service insured mail) to:
Eveline Cosmetics USA
1870 S Elmhurst Rd
When you return a purchase, please keep these important points in mind:
* Products should be returned within 30 days from date of purchase.
*All items must be unused and sealed in its original package. We can not accept any damaged, used or opened merchandise. Please ensure that any stickers remain attached to the product and that it is returned in its original packaging. Certain returns may be subject to 20% restocking fee. Please send us an email to email@example.com if you would like to return your item and we will issue a return ticket.
* Shipping/handling fees and gift option charges are refunded only if the product is defective, being recalled, or was misshipped by evelinecosmeticsUSA.com.
* We cannot accept CODs for returned merchandise.
* In the case of shipping damages, please contact the carrier or our customer service department within 24 hours.
*Packages returned because of a wrong address provided, will not be shipped again until a correct shipping address is received, and the shipping cost will be the buyer's responsibility.
* Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
* We will issue a refund within 30 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
* DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO EVELINECOSMETICSUSA.COM BY AIR MAIL - The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) restricts air shipment of hazardous materials items that could contribute to a fire or other mishap on board an aircraft. Aerosol products in pressurized spray containers (e.g., deodorant, some perfumes) and products containing flammable, volatile, or corrosive chemicals (e.g.,nail polish, nail polish removers) have this restricted status.